Wednesday, October 18, 2006

What's happening these days??

What's happening these days??

Thursday night I caught up with some friends and spent the evening at the fair. We went through the petting zoo, hung out at the dance, and saw the world's smallest horse. Ok, -maybe not the smallest horse in the world, but he was a miniture pony. 26inches would be my guess. :)

Friday night I went back to the fair and toured the 4-H buildings and the exhibits with Clint. (Yes, this is a small town, no there is nothing else to do!!!)

Saturday, I, ....yes, went back to the fair. However, this time I can add a new twist to the same old story because I worked at the Republican booth for a few hours. Don't forget to vote next month! Clint and I also went to the dance which was fun though I still can't dance.

No comments: