Thursday, April 08, 2010

Engagement announcement!!




It occurs to me that I haven't posted here in a long while. I have got some wonderful news to share with those of you who still stumble across this blog from time to time. I have finally found the man of my dreams and he asked me to marry him on March 27th, of 2010. (I said yes!!!)

This isn't officially out on the press yet but I may as well let you have a sneak peak at it!!

Mr. and Mrs. Terry Backen of Sweeny, TX are happy to announce the engagement of their daughter, Sarah Michelle Backen to Clint Russell Retzloff,
son of Mr. and Mrs. Edgar Retzloff of Seguin. The bride is currently
attending Brazosport College in Lake Jackson, TX. The groom is a 2008 graduate of Texas State University with a BA in Public Administration and is currently employed with the Guadalupe Blanco River Authority. The couple is planning a November wedding in the Seguin area.

1 comment:

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

Congrats, girl. I'm terrificably pleased for you. While you're at it, have some kiddies, and while you're at it, teach'm about Seventh-Heaven precisely because the other place ain't so cool. How so? Well, if ya follow along on the Path, you'll notice there's two divergent roads, one going Up fulla thornsNbrambles -vs- the other, fulla Demokratic leaders going down HeeHee

Not sure if we're on the same page if you saw what I saw… Greetings, earthling. Because I was an actual NDE on the outskirts of the Great Beyond at 15 yet wasn’t allowed in, lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven’s Big-Bang’s gonna be like for us if ya believe: meet this ultra-bombastic, ex-mortal-Upstairs for the most extra-blatant-and-groovy, pleasure-beyond-measure, Ultra-Yummy-Reality-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy, robust-N-risqué, eternal-warp-drive you DO NOT wanna miss the sink-your-teeth-in-the-rrrock’nNsmmmokin’-hot-deal. YES! For God, anything and everything and more! is possible!! Meet me Upstairs. Cya soon...