Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Just a note...

Hey all,

Not much happening here today. I got up and puttered around the house until people gave me projects to complete. I spent a few hours doing the bidding of those around me. After a while I decided that I needed to run away so I went to Wal-mart and looked at everything. Well, everything pertaining to trucks, dogs, sewing and painting. (In my life that comes close to everything.) I finally settled on buying some paint and a few new brushes. I seem to have a need to paint. I wanted to be on vacation this week but I feel like painting for fun.

We had a Creative Memories workshop at our house and at first I tried to avoid the whole mess but after a few of my friends started arriving things started looking up.

We snuck to Sonic about halfway through the event and got some cookie dough sonic blasts. Pretty good even though they forgot to mix the vanilla syrup stuff in my first one. I told them about it and they redid it for me but I was not tooooo impressed with the extra syrup they put on top of my new one. If I would have been in just a little bit of a different mood I would have made them wish they hadn't met me. As things stand I can still show my face at Sonic though in reality I don't really care to do so because they haven't impressed me much. Long live Dairy Mart and good service.

No comments: