Thursday, April 06, 2006

I'm writing up a bid for a painting and trying to figure out income tax stuff. Also my church meets on Thursday night so I'll be headed to church later on this evening. I guess you could call this my "You can't procrastinate any longer day." I have a billion things which I have been putting off just because I have had a case of "If you don't think about it, it isn't real syndrome."

I also have a painting to work up...bah, I suppose I should paint it. It is a sample oil field for a painting in a museam and for some reason I can't get excited about it. Probably because I know if I don't do an awesome job on it I loose out on a $3,200 job. I get stressed sometimes over the small stuff. I have no reason at all to believe they won't like my paintings. No one has ever turned down a bid before
and yet I struggle. What an idiot. Anyway...that's me.

1 comment:

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

I have many days like that!