Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Mr. Sibley

I found a very nice drawing website today. http:sibleyfineart.com. If you appreciate art or would like some good drawing tips I suggest you visit his site. One thing he said was this: "Never undervalue your work -what you charge indicates to others its worth to you." He is right. when I don't charge enough people tend to think that it must not be as good as they first thought. When I charge what it is worth they realize that it must be worth the price and are willing to pay for something that is worth having. Remind me of this when you see that my prices seem to be on the cheap side. ~Sarah

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is a great site. Thanks. I love drawings. I always wanted to draw, but I was never good at it. I am searching for tips of how to improve my drawing.