Thursday, April 13, 2006

Shopping :(

I went shopping today. I explored one of the top outlet malls in this area. There were many stores to choose from but what did I find? ~Not a thing. They had plenty to sell but I am not buying what they are selling. It seems to dress in a fashionable way these days one must dress on the raunchy side. I looked at it all, tried on a few things and then it hit me. An overwhelming feeling of disgust at the things which are being sold in the name of fashion. When did it become fashionable to put yourself display like a piece of meat? I don't want to look like a hooker. I want to look like the beautiful feminine woman that God created me to be. I want to walk by as a breath of fresh air. Easy on the eyes but also on the soul.

Ok. I'm done.

1 comment:

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

I guess all girls sound the same --- :)