Sunday, January 22, 2006

Jan 22

Wow! Can you guys believe it is already the 22nd of Jan.? I am amazed at how quickly time flies. In twenty days I will turn twenty three years old. How crazy is that?

If you would had asked me what I planned to be doing at that age when I was ten, I would have said I'd training drug dogs.

If you had asked me when I was sixteen, I might have been planning to be overseas serving as a missionary.

So what am I doing when I turn 23? Well, I'll be teaching art, painting murals and hopefully going to the San Antonio Rodeo!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! I found your place through Carol! Just passin thru, playing the bagpipes::GRIN::

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

I still think it's 1984!
Andrew

David Edward said...

Rodeo is cool - Oren just went to his first Pro Bull riding there in fresno!