Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Took a test...

Ok, so I took a test and this is the answer I come up with...
Take the quiz:
Which GUY would you date? (((PiCTURES)))

Vin Diesel
You like a man who will protect you, with his BIG muscles!!!!!

Quizzes by myYearbook.com -- the World's Biggest Yearbook!
Now, not bad on the whole though I have no idea who this guy is...I hear he has a bad boy persona but is always good. I guess they nailed it on the head because I am attracted to "the bad boy who knows how to be good kind of guy." I've always had a thing for the guy who forces himself to behave even when he could easily swing the other way. As a friend told me this evening...I like to flirt with the dark side...not nice...but if he means I don't like dorks...well, he is right.

(not that I think the actor has anything to do with that...I'm just using him as a springboard for writing. Anyhow...night!)

No comments: