Monday, January 16, 2006

*rubs eyes* Well, I should say something I guess...

Well, all I can say is that I am extremely tired. I stayed up pretty late last night talking to some friends on yahoo. The report from Iraq is that Gary is doing well.

Ginger is learning new things every day. She is a very quick learner but is still very easily distracted.

I sang kearoke last night. I'm getting better...one of these days maybe it won't scare me so much.

My bowling continues to score in below the ideal.

Pop and I spent about three hours getting groceries today. It was crazy.

It will cost $75-80 bucks to get Ginger caught up with shots, heart guard and her checkup.

3 comments:

David Edward said...

you cabn get the heart guard pills onlline at a good discount ( if you like )

Carol said...

What song(s) did you sing?

Sarah Retzloff said...

I sang a song sung by Allison Krause. "When you say nothing at all."