Monday, November 07, 2005

Got to see Gary this week!

I got to see Gary this week! Great times!

We talked about this black and white picture of us while he was here... we took it right before he headed off to boot camp two summers ago! Left to right: Sarah, Gary, and Lori. Front and center, Lindsey! It seems that some of his authorities got to see this picture and they gave him some hard times over it... asked him what kind of a guy he was, with his long hair and all his girls! Pimp...might have been the word they used!

Kind of funny to think of then and now...we've changed a bit.

Gary (taken last month)

Lori on her last visit home.














Lindsey (taken about two months ago.)
Just a note in case anyone is curious
I think Lindsey looks more like me in this pic than she looks like herself!



Me (taken about two months ago!) Here is a picture of me when I look more like Lindsey.

3 comments:

Sarah Retzloff said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sarah Retzloff said...

Hey Mike!

Yes, Lindsey is my baby sis! Gary and Lori are two of my close friends. We've known each other for 6 years. I don't get to see them very often but it is always a treat when we do get together!

Sarah Retzloff said...

Oh hey! Glad you got to see the pics of Gary...fun stuff! We've known each other for six years now.
Yeah, I hadn't gotten to see him for a year. We had a blast.