Tuesday, November 29, 2005

What's up?

Things have been crazy here lately. I bowl a lot. Got my highest score ever this evening with a whopping 158! Gotta start somewhere right? I'll get there one of these days!
Tomorrow I need to get some painting done and then I am taking my cousins to sing keoroke. I really want to sing but I am coming down with a cold so I suspect that it will not be possible. The fact of the matter is that I can't sing at all right this minute!
Shadow died thanksgiving night. We tried really hard to save him. He hung on four days and went through $650.00 worth of treatments but in the end he gave up. I miss him like crazy. It is soo strange driving up and having no one howling at me. Also, I don't have a friend to take to the park or walk very often. I was thinking about getting a new puppy but I am going to wait for a while because I do not know the plans which the Lord has in store for next year.
I am becoming less attached to things in general this year. I really feel like He could send me anywhere and that would be just fine with me. I only wish I knew for certain which direction to head. I will be teaching art starting in Jan. unless someone tells me something diff. Hopefully I can get enough classes set up to be teaching "full time." Or at least teach enough students to make a good salery.
I went to the riverwalk in San Antonio yesterday. Ate a great meal at some place...can't remember the name of the restraunt! It was awesome...the best brisket I have had in a long time...and I eaten a lot of brisket lately so that is a compliment. Hehe...for now we will say that this place is one of San Antonio's best kept secrets!
I also went for another boat ride down the San Antonio Rio. They have decorated it for the holidays. (Let me take a moment to add Christmas in here just to make sure you guys don't start boycotting my site because I didn't say Christmas.~A hot topic of conversation in my household this year!) It was all very beautiful!
Well, that was just a quick update from me...it is 2:00am here and I really should go to bed but I don't know if I will sleep. TTYL ~Sarah

2 comments:

Sarah Retzloff said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sarah Retzloff said...

Thanks! Yeah, I can't wait to get an address. I can't believe he will be gone for sooo long. That is crazy...I don't get to see him much but still it is nice to know where he is in this world.