Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Tickle Test

Sarah, your holiday wish is to Get a Kiss Under the Mistletoe

A fun flirt like you certainly doesn't rest on your laurels over the holidays. In fact, a go-getter like you usually cranks things up a notch. Not one to miss any social event of the season, you take advantage of the fact that everyone's gathering round to eat, drink, and be merry.Whether you've got a long-time sweetie you want to meet under the mistletoe or are still looking for that special cutie to catch under the love branch, you know that keeping romance alive is what makes everything, especially the holidays, a little better. Pucker up!

Well now, I admit I might like a kiss but...since I'm doing my best to save those for the right guy. I don't suppose I'll be kissing anyone for the holidays this year. I think I'd like to avoid the mistletoe even if the test says I am leaning that direction. Although I admit a sexy, good looking guy to drag around to parties might be a nice plus for the holidays. He can't kiss me though...

No comments: