Sunday, November 06, 2005

Sat.

I was supposed to attend a college retreat last weekend but before I started packing my plans made a complete turn around.

I talked with my buddy who in the army. He is stationed in Kentucky but had plans to visit Texas. Instead of the college retreat I opted to head the other direction...


Saturday:
Dad's birthday was this Sat. My family went to the beach to celebrate. I got there about 45minutes after the party had started to find them all packing up and getting ready for a trip to wal-mart. The mosquitos are bigger in Texas and it seems they were out in force. I took a few moments for myself to look at the coast and watch the waves crash to shore. Then I joined my family at wal-mart.
Ryan and I had a good visit while waiting for everyone to get done shopping and he decided to ride home with me so we had a little bit of time to talk.
My cousin Stacey was in town so I went to my Grandpa's house to visit with her. We had a good time chatting and then I headed back to my house for about an hour.
It turned out that one of the care givers who is taking care of my Grandmother on the evening shift is a friend of mine so I got to see her when she came in for her shift. We had a good catch up visit which was a lot of fun and then I went home for some sleep.

No comments: