Wednesday, December 28, 2005

...and I?

My family is visiting for the Christmas holidays. Last night Ryan, Lindsey, and I were all sleeping in the middle bedroom when Lindsey heard a frightful noise. I can't explain how it sounded but it was a cross between a squeak and a roar. This sound was enough to make my sister squeal in terror from her pallet on the floor. My brother bolted into an upright position, as my sister started trying to get away from the floor by his bed. ...and I, well, I was so scared I didn't want to get out of bed to turn on the light. I just knew we had a furry visitor or something even worse.
Lindsey turned on the light, and poor Ryan was struggling to clear a clogged up nose and allergy infested throat. I think that is when we realized that he had made the noise. ...and I? Well, I just died laughing.

2 comments:

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

I have the same problem -- allergy is rotten!
Andrew

Carol said...

Good thing it wasn't a bear, which was my first thought.

You might like to drop by and vote for the FFMB site of the year! (I have you down as the violinist and we wouldn't want you not to have your say)