Saturday, December 17, 2005

HoHoHo???

HoHoHo...I mean, Bah humbug. I hate Santa Claus. Don't worry, not the real guy! ~The slightly smaller electric version of him who stands as a sensor to greet those going in and out of doors...now that is the one I hate.

I first started seeing him at wal-mart a week before Thanksgiving. Annoying at best then he has now become a threat to my sanity. How on earth does one thing bother me soo much and then catch the eye of my Grandfather and become a $50.00 part of our family? Why on earth would we pay to be annoyed? Bah...what a .... :) but of course I won't say it because I am hoping that Santa will still consider me to be young enough to recieve a gift???? Wonder if I made the good list this year? HoHoHo???

7 comments:

Lish said...

Hi, I'm here 'cause of some FFMB thing that I don't really understand yet. I agree. I hate all those small figures that sing and dance during the holidays. They're just creepy.

Sarah Retzloff said...

I don't mind them when they are in the store as much as when they are in my living room...but they do bring joy to some..so I guess that is good!

Unknown said...

Heh. I used to think it'd be cool to get one of those for the dorms. Now I just think they are a waste of money.

ry said...

"I am hoping that Santa will still consider me to be young enough to recieve a gift"
you and me both !!

(a day late and frantically running behind the ffmb)

David Edward said...

you are so fabulously cute, perhaps the electronic annoyance is just expressing his male approval at your loveliness.
orn the 26th you can hit it with a baseball bat!

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

there is one of those things in our WalMart and I can't stand it, either! My kids also have a Santa doll that an evil reletive gave to them --- it sings all the time --- I'm ready for January --
Andrew

Sarah Retzloff said...

Hehe....Oh the evil santas!