Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Hopeless...

Gosh, I hate mornings...it is already 5:30am and I haven't gone to bed yet...how in the world can I face the dawn with joy? Bah...I think I'll sleep through it...but then if I do...will I ever see the warm rays of the morning sun poking through my window and enjoy them? Can I ever get my schedule back to something people would consider normal? Should I just go out and get a night job and face the fact that I am a nocturnal creature? Why does my brain want to write in the wee hours of the morning instead of taking blessed rest?

4 comments:

David Edward said...

yep, that's pretty weird. rest is so natural and omportant to me
that I get up at almmost the exact same time easch day 6:00 no matter when I get to sleep, I wish I could tell you a secret - well it might be "get a lot older" bad idea , huh?

David Edward said...

tick tock tick tock

Sarah Retzloff said...

*glares at David*
I'm getting older every day. ;)

Rhiannon said...

I've become nocturnal myself last few years..and I find myself writing in my journal and my poems sometimes in the "wee hours of dawn" just like you..some of my best work flows during that time frame. Maybe in time we will slowly change to different sleeping hours but meanwhile its very quiet and peaceful when most everyone else is asleep isn't it?..:o)

With Blessings,
Rhiannon