Saturday, December 10, 2005

Leaping Lizards

I was blowing the leaves out of the yard, minding my own business when it happened.~ A high pitched scream of sheer terror coming from the direction of my cousin. I turned to see my younger cousin placing a dead lizard on top of the trash can and a sheepish looking older cousin standing next to her. Back to my leaf blowing. Then I felt it, something in my hair. They didn't, they wouldn't? A glance at the trash can reveals no lizard. The laughing grins reveal an evil plot. Did you put that in my hair??? Then reverting to the girl inside me...I let out a girlish squeal of disgust. "Get it out, you get it out right now.Yuck, get it out!"
More laughter. I threaten them with the prospect of no christmas presents. They just smile at me, Lauren finally retrieves the dead reptile. They think it was funny...wonder how they will feel about the plastic lizard hair clips I am going to give them for Christmas this year? Revenge is sweet.

No comments: