Friday, December 23, 2005

Update

Checking in on me eh?

Well, to tell you the truth this week has been awesome. Got a chance to visit with several good friends. Saw Nick and his family at Church, watched a movie with Tab and John on Tues. night also got to see Rusty and some of his family.
Wednesday night I went Christmas caroling with the church. I rode inside the truck with Daniel and Amy while we pulled the singing crew around. You have never seen as many little kids passing out cookies in one night...everywhere just like the little ants who get inside the kitchen from time to time. Well, no, there are nooo ants in my kitchen...but I bet you've seen em in yours.
After Church I met up with Lance and Chad for a late night supper at IHOP around 10:40pm and had a great chat. Gotta love those guys. Charming, funny and interesting!
Also ran into my bro Ryan and our friend Ben when they got done watching a a movie. They met me on my way out of IHOP at 12:00am so I went back in for another coke and stayed until 1:30am. Crazy right?
Especially when you realize that I got home at 1:30 Tuesday night (night before) in time to stay up and be wide awake all night. Ryan had a panic attack, so I was keeping him company while he wasn't sleeping. We loaded up and went to the hospital around 4:30am where we stayed until 6:16am. Mom and Dad didn't wake up at all so we told them about it Wednesday morning before I did the grocery shopping for my Grandmother.

No comments: