Thursday, December 08, 2005

Oh be careful little hands...

Oh be careful little hands what you type. The amount of information people are willing to give out on the computer to strangers truly amazes me at times. It has been in my mind lately that people are very willing to give out a lot of information on the net. A joke was played on me, which I in turn played on you, my poor readers. A few of you participated by revealing things about your personal history to a random computer program, in reality they sent the information to me. This proves to me a few things.
1. People are willing to provide way too much personal information over the net.
2. Many of you are insanly loyal readers.
3. A lot of people around here are concerned about their love life.

Though the whole expirement was amusing I must apologize. I can only leave you with this hope...maybe she didn't read my answers. The truth is I didn't read many answers. Some appear to be lost the unknown computer world, some made it to my e-mail account but just so you know...I have not opened any of them without permission from the sender unless your name is Dex. (Sorry Dex.)

I repent. Hopefully the rest of my life will be crime free. Seriously though, you can't trust anyone these days. Be careful.

No comments: