Friday, December 02, 2005

Today...

Well, today has been relatively low key. Went to violin lessons and managed to bluff my way through even though I haven't practiced a bit. She didn't actually ask me how much I practiced...once in two weeks cannot exactly be looked upon as dedicated.

Went to church. Bro. Butch babbled a lot this evening. I really don't know what the point of his sermon was...we read Rev. 4:8-10. Then he talked about wondering what happened to all the crowns which were thrown at the feet of Jesus and chased some rabbits.

After Church I headed to a family style restraunt with two of my friends. It was a very pretty place, set slightly off the road and built with huge logs. It looked like a hunting lodge. I had a very good cheeseburger.

Had to stop at the bowling alley to say hi to my second family. Sat around and discussed the diff. between Australia and America with Barry's girlfriend who is visiting from the land down under.

Now I am here, just thinking and wondering. Just that.

2 comments:

David Edward said...

AND you were blogging, whicj is so important, how could you leave that out?? Eat sleep Blog, oh and shower once in a while.

Sarah Retzloff said...

the whole blogging thing is a given...like breathing. ;)