Friday, October 28, 2005

Haircut

Ok, here is the deal.

Sarah is getting a haircut. The style, cut and length are undecided but I will be getting one at some point in the near future.

If you have a certain look in mind that you've been wishing I would try or someone you know would try, think that you are an expert on women's hair, are appalled at the thought of chopping off even one inch of my hair or have anything at all to say on the matter...This is the time to tell me because if you wait much longer you will miss this window of opportunity. Suggestions, links to pictures of haircuts, word of warning. Place them here or e-mail them to me.

Speak now or keep the mouth in the off position later! All suggestions will be considered, some more seriously than others. I reserve the right pick the final cut and you are in no way allowed to be offended if I don't choose the one you think might be the best. This is America though so go ahead and voice your ideas!

Oh, and so far Neal says shorter...how much shorter? Well, the only other suggestion was a buzz cut. Umm...no. Not doing that Chad so you had better try again. Any really good suggestions?

2 comments:

Sarah Retzloff said...

I sir, went to bed at 5:40am and got out of bed at 10:00am.

Unknown said...

I vote for just touching the shoulders.