Sunday, October 23, 2005

Lets talk baseball..

Haha, for those of you who know me this might appear to be rather comical. Sarah talking baseball??? As Chad would say, "What in the world???"

The truth is, I rarely pay attention to baseball at all. I might ask who is playing/winning the world series on a yearly basis but that is about it. Lance and my pastor give me the weekly updates on how the Astros are doing and aside from that I haven't paid attention to the sport as a whole.

However, someone wants to know how I feel about the Astros and if I side with them as they take the shot at the MLB. What can I say? Of course I side with them, who else would I side with? I'm a Texan and I'm proud of our boys.

5 comments:

Morris said...

So wheres the beef?

Mr. Morris
Ask Morris

David Edward said...

drag - white smelly socks win in the 9th inning BOOOOO

good night

Sarah Retzloff said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sarah Retzloff said...

I'd say we have some bribes passing hands. How can they make such a bad call on such a game?

Sarah Retzloff said...

Well, I guess I shocked them by siding with them because they haven't done so well ever since I claimed them.