Friday, October 28, 2005

Violins and great big grins

I pulled out my violin this afternoon when I should have been heading out the door to paint. Amy was over and we had dueling violins. She played my battery operated look alike and laughed as I squeaked out a tune on the larger version. The little stink taunted me about my playing. I ended up showing her how to hold the real thing and we decided that we are going to learn how to play it sometime soon.

I must have said "If" because soon we were quoting lines from Cinderalla and having a ball. I love kids... really love them. I went away wondering why I didn't just get married so I could have some kids. Ok, well, that was a confession you won't hear much. Gotta be up really late to catch something like that coming out of my mouth.

No comments: