Monday, October 31, 2005

In need of a cave

The phone seems to be ringing off the hook. I am about to go crazy. Granted there are a few people that I'd really love to get a phone call from but running up and down the stairs with calls for Pop has started getting on my nerves.

The storm outside is angry. It is pouring forth fury, and to tell you the truth it looks to be the perfect thing to spoil holloween. I agree with the storm. My temperment is in step with it's plans. I too despise the day.
Rain? I, hope it rains a lot. ~I'm not very sympathetic to the cause and I really would love for there to be a decent tv show on tonight but I don't feel like watching witches, ghosts and creepy things.

2 comments:

David Edward said...

my goodness, dear, you sound in need of a hug. so here it is (((txsGAL))))
Im not a fan of the night - and my daughter hates it - we have cold and clear here - I am going to the dept of motor vehicles that should be scary!

Unknown said...

Heh. Read some Plato... Then you won't want to live in a cave.