Monday, October 31, 2005

Stepping on some toes.

To my tall friends,
Hey, I see your wearing flat shoes...trying to blend in with the ground??? *snickers* Oh, wait...that really isn't funny, is it?

Think it is cute to comment on a short person's heel size? Does it make you feel better about your height? It isn't really funny and it can be down right annoying. I have more people comment on the heels of my shoes these days. The funny thing is they all think they are original and suprisingly enough they laugh at their own jokes - like they are funny.

I think Mrs. Manners and I would not be in the wrong to inform you that comments on shoe height really aren't the way to win friends and influence people. Not offended but someone needs to speak up on the matter! After all, I don't want my friends to be a bunch of heels.

1 comment:

David Edward said...

stature is so much more than a number of inches above the ground. I like women shorter than me, and its agood thing since i am 6'3". my lovely daughter is tall already at 14 - which is convenient for hugging her. I am sorry that the wannabe comics out there can't find original material to work with, sad