Saturday, October 29, 2005

Sneaky waiters...

My Grandmother and my Great Uncle had a birthday celebration yesterday. We all went out to eat at a local mexican food restruant. While we were there Grandmom opened a present. Then our observant waiter tried to get me in trouble. He walked up and asked me whose birthday it was and I assumed that someone else had discussed the matter so I opened my big mouth and made a few gestures in the direction of my Uncle and Grandmom. Imagine the surprise on their faces when he came out singing happy birthday with all of the waiters and waitresses.

They brought out two giant sombreros and dessert. This all would have been fine but when they asked him who told he pointed to me. *gulps* ~So wrong of him, he lead me to believe he knew. What a sneaky guy. Anyway, the whole thing was pretty funny!

2 comments:

David Edward said...

imaging you texans eating mexican food isnt that a disgrace to the Alamo guys ?
hmm please read my blog please
pleez

Unknown said...

heh. I like embarassing people at their bds... I think that your birthday should be a time where you're in the spotlight everywhere. At least one day of your life, you should be on top! *grins*