Friday, September 09, 2005

A fix...

Well, y'all I'm in a fix. I just took a quizz that says I'm only 35% redneck. I'm so confused I don't even know what to think anymore...It ain't my fault that all our washing machines work. I do park my truck all over the yard. I don't drink but I love my country music. Heck, my dad pulls a trailer with his car. ~ even the old cadillac had a hitch on it, that should make up for the working washing machines right?? *sighs* Well, if I'm not a total redneck then I reckon some of me is something else...

Some of this: Classy? Country girl? Sweet? Charming? Talented?

Heck, I aint a yankee and I'm not sure what else is out there...Blue collar? Stiff? Swell? Anyone know how to figure out what my other 65% is?

1 comment:

Sarah Retzloff said...

Haha, Thanks Jonathan,
You must be some percentage of genius!