Monday, September 12, 2005

Politically speaking...

I took a test that is designed to pinpoint your political stance.
The results were a little suprising but probably somewhat accurate.

I scored like this:
Social Moderate (56% permissive)
Economic Conservative (66% permissive)
The test said "You are best described as a:
Centrist, and that I exhibit a very well-developed sense of Right and Wrong and believe in economic fairness. loc: (24, 62)modscore: (40, 34)

However, when you look at the chart. My spot is nearer to 1/2 Centrist, 1/4 capitalist, and 1/4 libertarian.

*Note to those who wonder about the libertarian part. It is my tendency in principal to allow freedom of personal choice in as many areas as possible but I hold to the values of doing all one has agreed to do, and not enchroaching upon the life or property of others. I cling to the idealistic hope that people will take it upon themselves to make wise choices instead of having that forced upon them by a form of government. I understand in practice though the value of having established policy and leadership.

Ok, now you need to take this test and let me know how you did! Please disreguard the "cupid" part I just liked the test!
http://www.okcupid.com/politics

No comments: